Tuesday, August 11, 2009

pissed. k, long time since i updated my blog. saw my tagboard, and IM A GUY LA!

Sunday
EC-ed at the afternoon at starbucks.I did nothing much.nat came to find me after that and we went off to newton to eat. loong time since i went there. went to marina after that. Men's talk at coffee bean LOL. then slacked around at raffles city and found a spot to sit down.Played concentration, im concentration pro tyty. went back to raffles city to find gerald and when we came back, all the fireworks gone. wtf?machiam waste my time. the rest went to play pool i think, and i went home.

sunday
i stayed at home to dota for the whole day i think.then at ard 10+, derrick asked me if i had done my stats, and i say wth where got. piaed to do stats, and 30 mins later derrick asked again ,"eh mob do what?" i think. i wth where got again. piaed to do mob ,and went sleep after that.

i think im gonna pon cca tmr. need bring so many things sia wtf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home