Saturday, July 18, 2009

tired. just came back from zh's house. just bathed and brushed teeth. well start from yesterday.

i waited for yq for the whoole afternoon , then at last she call me and said she forgot about me. hai. so bobian went to meet kj they all. seriously i think the people in the same train as us will hate us. we laughed damn loud inside the train and my stomach is damn damn pain.cause of the fking funny jokes. and the worse part is, they see 3 people squeezing into 2 seats,talking/laughing loudly,we were all like" if my friends or what see this, all my reputation will be gone. we were also folding stars. the first star of my life ended up being a flat star. cant squeeze it up -.- .

then reached ecp. never realised that they included my name inside the cake, and they put __ ___.but still, thanks all! ok nvm. bbq-ed and stuff. played pumping poker and i think i did 100. hand damn tired. and our pit is a suay pit. continuously lose stuff. _l_ bloody b*****,i*****. then went zh house sleep awhile, came back. so here i am now. gonna find something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home